home > Surfing

Surfing

Be the first to know when Surfing is mentioned in the news.

--form here--
image: Video stream surfing wit…
image: Video stream surfing wit…
Video stream surfing with Arduino
ARDUINO.CC
March 1, 2019 — While channel surfing might increasingly seem to be a thing of the past, Kevin Darrah demonstrates that it’s possible to control your streaming computer with a traditional TV remote. His simple solution reads IR signals with an IR detector module, which can then be passed along and translated in

image: Revealed: "The talent po…
image: Revealed: "The talent po…
Revealed: "The talent pool among Canadian surfers is huge!" | BeachGrit
BEACHGRIT.COM
Feb. 26, 2019 — I was such a “surfing in the Olympics” sceptic, overly rude as always, but must admit as 2020 inches closer that I’ve been thrilled by various storylines. Take Venice Beach’s aggressive leash pull, for example. It is very likely that nothing would have happened that day if the 1-foot straighthander, which breaks off the pier, …

image: Woman finds massive, pre…
image: Woman finds massive, pre…
Woman finds massive, prehistoric shark tooth while walking along Myrtle Beach shore
MYFOX8.COM
Feb. 24, 2019 — MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – A woman stumbled upon a massive, prehistoric find at Myrtle Beach – a megalodon tooth. WMBF reported that Grand Strand, S.C. resident Ivy Hale found the 4-inch discovery while walking along the shore Sunday near 38th Avenue. “I almost couldn’t believe it,” Hale said. “I saw it out of the corner of my eye and waited for the surf to go back down. I picked it up and did a little happy dance.”

9,438 athletes in swim.express
34,577 headlines indexed
124 headlines indexed this year
Content served at light-speed by: SODAvault.com